Merino Long Sleeve Jersey
Celebrate 10 years of HiFi with this throwback design.
We worked with our friends at Biciclista to produce this brilliant, versatile jersey from a blend of merino wool and recycled polyester in Italy. It’s light enough to wear on warm days and as a sun shirt; offers some insulation on colder days; and wicks moisture incredibly well. These are pull-over jerseys for a slightly more casual look but, make no mistake, they’re great both on and off the bike.
Ride in them; run in them; heck, use them as a base layer for your winter activities of choice. They’re small enough to compress into a pocket on a ride, and stylish enough that you’ll want to wear them off the bike, too. The merino blend fabric has an inherently retro and timeless look. We’re very stoked how these came out!
Biciclista Sizing info below.
Fabric: 46% Merino wool, 46% Recycled Polyester – 8% Elastane
Digital printed with Eco Solvent Ink
Comfortable T-shirt fit
Machine wash cold
Don’t tumble dry
Don’t dry clean
Wash inside out
If possible put in a white mesh bag to preserve color and prevent from friction with other garments or products* that could damage the fabric (*Velcro is very aggressive with Polyester wool and Lycra fabrics)
Do not use fabric softeners
UNISEX PDX T-Shirt
The HiFi PDX tee’s tri-blend fabric creates a vintage, fitted look. And extreme durability makes this t-shirt withstand repeated washings and still remain super comfortable. • 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon • Fabric weight: 3.4 oz/yd² (115.3 … Read More
HiFi Precision Premium Bar Tape
Stop looking, friends! You’ve found it. This is the bar tape you’ve been looking for. Just the right amount of stretch. Embossed HiFi logos in gold add texture and pizzazz. And the tape itself has a little bit of cushion for your pushin’ to take the edge off of road and dirt miles, and it combines the exceedingly rare combination of precise handling, tactile grip, and durability. Eat your heart out, lesser handlebar tapes!
And the coup de grâce? HiFi Precision Handlebar Tape comes with custom locking bar end plugs!!! The plugs are lightweight, and you won’t lose them. The tape will last for miles and miles (and miles…) – but the plugs will last even longer. This is a serious upgrade for your drop bar bike. Be excited.
Women’s PDX T-Shirts
Our HiFi 100% cotton t-shirts (except for heather colors, which contain 10% polyester) are pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and has a classic, slightly form-fitting women’s-specific fit. • 100% jersey knit • Pre-shrunk • … Read More
HiFi Warmfront Chest Warmers
We are excited to partner with our friends at Warmfront to offer some custom sublimated HiFi editions of their amazing, versatile Warmfront insulating layers.
The Ultralight Warmfront is a chest warmer. The Warmfront Koselig is a wind-resistant chest warmer for winter weather. The Ultralight is sufficient for winter riding in most moderate climates, while the Koselig adds more windblock and waterproofing, and features a gold elephant pattern on the body of the chest warmer.
Both are thermal, one-sided bib / base layers to insulate your core from the cold wind. They can be worn as a base layer, or as a mid-layer.
Warmfront designed them with Velcro collars that let you put them on and take them off quickly. You’ll be amazed at the difference in warmth this svelte package provides. And, when you start climbing and heating up, the Velcro neck allows for one-handed removal on-the-go. Instant ventilation!
Women’s sizing features a smaller neck (14″ to 17″ versus 16″ to 20″ for men), and a more tapered / less boxy fit at the hips.
- Lightweight, flexible warmth for unpredictable weather.
- Insulating, moisture-wicking Polartec Powder Dry waffle fleece body (ULTRALIGHT) or Polartec Wind Pro fleece (KOSELIG)
- Sublimated jersey collar
- Velcro collar
- 2 oz / 51g (ULTRALIGHT); 2.5 oz / 70g (KOSELIG)
- Body dimensions: 10 in. wide x 17 in. tall (25.4cm x 43 cm)
- Fits neck sizes 14″ to 17″ for Women’s and 16″ to 20″ for Men’s
- Rolls up SUPER SMALL for ultra-portability and versatility.
- Handmade in Colorado
Keep a Warmfront chest warmer in your pocket or seat bag.
The second you get cold, unzip your jacket, put the collar around your neck, and you are back in business.
Charcoal HiFi Beanie
Who’s ready to be SUPER COZY!? It’s a rhetorical question, cuz when there’s a slight chill in the air, we all are.
Recycled yarn brings the warmth (and a touch of green) to these amazing acrylic beanies, and they’re even great at wicking, should you have a burst of activity. Add a black-on-gold HiFi patch, and it’s style for miles!
One size fits all. Currently available in Charcoal.
Five-Panel Camper Caps
We have quite possibly found the world’s coolest caps. We LOVE THEM BOTH!
- Our black cotton 5-panel camper cap with high-quality, comfy, breathable mesh sides. Add a black ’n’ gold HiFi patch to the front and embroidered HiFi record groove lines to the back over the adjustable opening, and there you have it: the best hat you’ll ever own. These are intended as off-bike styly wear, but we’ve known folks to happily cram these under helmets. The brims come flat, but are certainly moldable/bendable, if that’s more your speed. We find the mesh to be breathable without creating the itchy-head phenomenon that makes us avoid most trucker caps out there.
- Our gray 5-panel runner caps are made from a wicking technical fabric and feature laser cut side panels for ventilation. These also come with our black ’n’ gold front HiFi patch. Perfect for active wear, and/or for around-town style for miles. Like the camper trucker caps, the brims come flat, but are certainly moldable/bendable, if that’s more your speed. They look great in either configuration.
One size fits all. Enjoy!