Portland Care Package
UPDATE: We now have a variety of Biciclista hats available, including the super cool PICCANTE & SHIBRIGHT cycling caps, and the HELMETTO beanie in black or red.
We know that you could use a little pick-me-up for yourself, and you’d probably like to send some love to someone you care about, too. In that spirit, we created these “Portland Care Packages” to offer some cheer, and to support some of our favorite local businesses in the process. And we made these a tremendous value, too! You can choose between a care package with HiFi Precision handlebar tape (our all-time favorite tape); a HiFi etched stainless steel flask; or both tape & flask. Here’s what’s in every box:
- Double-Sided HiFi T-shirt. A brand new release for us, made in collaboration with our favorite local screen printer. Next Level tri-blend tees are incredibly soft and comfortable, and they look so awesome in Vintage Black. Women’s and Men’s sizes available. Our very picky women testers particularly love the fit and fabric of the women’s tees! (Dudes love the men’s, of course, too). ($25 retail)
- Bag of Coava coffee whole beans (300g)! Currently serving Lutlala from the Timor Leste region. “In the cup, please look for notes of tangerine, buckwheat honey, and creme brulee.” Visit Coava’s write-up for more of the incredible backstory. ($17 retail)
- Biciclista HELMETTO Beanie in red or black; PICCANTE (red pepper); or SHIBRIGHT (flower print) cycling cap. The beanies are perfect for pre- or post-ride, or anytime comfort. The cycling caps are developed to be a perfect under helmet layer with superior breathability and fast drying characteristics. Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, One size fits most; Mesh fabric for the central band; Internal hypoallergenic sweatband; Digital printed with water-based inks. Scroll through this post’s image gallery to see all of them, and find more info from Biciclista. ($25 retail)
- HiFive hand sanitizer Strong and stylish glass amber spray bottles hold 2oz of sanitizer for easy on-the-bike and general on-the-go portability. It’s 80% ethyl alcohol from a local distillery mixed with peppermint and tea tree oils. Note that, like most sanitizers our there, this is a flammable product. Please follow CDC guidelines if using this hand sanitizer as part of your COVID-19 plan. ($6 retail)
- Some fun mystery Bonus Stickers from HiFi & Biciclista (priceless!)
Then choose either the Bar Tape; Flask; or Bar Tape & Flask package:
- HiFi Precision handlebar tape Black & embossed gold, with custom locking bar end plugs. More info here. ($35 retail)
- HiFi Etched Flask Stainless steel with a black powder coat and laser etched HiFi logo. 5oz capacity with handy-dandy curved hip flask profile. More info here. ($20 retail)
- Both! ($55 retail)
HiFi Precision Premium Bar Tape
Stop looking, friends! You’ve found it. This is the bar tape you’ve been looking for. Just the right amount of stretch. Embossed HiFi logos in gold add texture and pizzazz. And the tape itself has a little bit of cushion for your pushin’ to take the edge off of road and dirt miles, and it combines the exceedingly rare combination of precise handling, tactile grip, and durability. Eat your heart out, lesser handlebar tapes!
And the coup de grâce? HiFi Precision Handlebar Tape comes with custom locking bar end plugs!!! The plugs are lightweight, and you won’t lose them. The tape will last for miles and miles (and miles…) – but the plugs will last even longer. This is a serious upgrade for your drop bar bike. Be excited.