$125 – $300
Take your dreams, and put them on your HiFis. We’re here to help.
Check out the gallery of a smattering of the custom graphics we’ve created for our amazing customers at left — hover to magnify and click to open larger versions of the images with informative captions. More info about how to customize your wheel graphics is below; scroll on down.
Make your wheels your own. HiFis perform and look amazing as is; but not all of us want to rock white or black logos on a matte black rim. We get it.
We’re here with high-quality, durable, thin, lightweight, professional-caliber vinyl to the rescue. Whether you want to tune to something more subtle, or want to crank the volume up really loud, we’re here to help. The basic options for carbon are:
- HiFi graphics in whatever color you want (listed above as “Color logos for EP, Hit Single, LP, 8-Track”). Examples, created for the Stanridge Speed team fixed gear / Redhook crit bikes. A color swap for our carbon Session MTB rims (with its shallower rim profile) falls under the less expensive “Color logos for Mix Tape, Hootenanny, and Session.”
- Completely custom artwork on 1/3 of the front wheel and 2/3 of the rear (listed above as “1/3, 2/3 Full custom carbon graphics”). More extensive wraps available too, with customized pricing depending on project. Supply camera ready artwork, or our designers can help translate your ideas to reality. Example, created for the SSCXWCXPDX event. This is available on our EP, LP, Hit Single, and 8-Track carbon tubular and clincher wheels.
Same goes for our alloy rims. They come with white decals, but this is where you can swap for a different color, or bring the funk. The color swap is listed above as “Color logos for Mix Tape, Hootenanny, and Session.” Example, created for the PDXTi team wheels. If you want something more elaborate for an alloy wheel set, Contact Us and we’ll put together something awesome.
Decals are currently available with new wheel purchases only, and we will install the decals prior to shipping.
How It Works:
- Pick out your wheels and add them to your cart.
- Pick out the graphics package for your wheels (above on this page) and add it to your cart.
- HiFi will contact you with artwork parameters. CMYK or Pantone colors are great, and vector-based artwork when possible (or high-res when it’s not).
- Our designer will make your dreams a reality.
- After you approve the layout, HiFi produces and applies the graphics.
- Have any questions or want something more elaborate? Contact Us and we’ll help you translate your full-color imagination onto our rims.