Pre-Sale Order Closes August 15th.
The HiFi Supporters Kit is a celebration of two-wheeled good times. All proceeds go towards supporting the HiFi cyclocross team, and the theme is “coffee then bikes then beer.” Stumptown Coffee Roasters, HiFi Sound Cycling Components and Base Camp Brewing are the team’s primary sponsors, and the trio has pre-, during- and post-ride very well covered. And a fourth Portland company, Castelli USA, handles production of these badass kits locally.
Artist extraordinaire Jerry Inscoe designed the HiFi Supporters Kit, with topo map detailing inspired by Base Camp’s own beer labels (and their sense of adventure). And the Stumptown Cold Brew and Base Camp bottle images in the jersey’s pockets aren’t just wishful thinking: Stumptown, HiFi and Base Camp are collaborating on a coffee beer project that will release late this summer — just in time for cyclocross season.
Added Bonus: Buy a full Supporters Kit (jersey and bib shorts) and get a bag of Stumptown Coffee included for free.
This is a Pre-Sale. Sale Window closes on August 15th, 2016. Expect delivery six weeks after. We have shipping options for the U.S. as well as Worldwide.
HiFi CX Supporters Kit #CoffeeThenBikesThenBeer:
Castelli Team Jersey
- Procool Plus™ fabric with Prosecco treatment for breathability and comfort
- Full-length camlock zipper
- Raglan sleeves
- Covered front zipper for maximum graphic application
- Elastic waistband
- Three rear pockets
- Made in the USA
Castelli Aero Race Bibshort
- Action™ micro fabric in the saddle contact area provides durability
- Shield™ micro fabric front, sides and back provides outstanding stretch and return
- No inner-leg seam
- Giro3 single-layer gripper elastic
- Flat-seam construction throughout short
- Progetto X2 seat pad for maximum comfort
Made in the USA