HiFi Warmfront Chest Warmers
$24 – $29
We are excited to partner with our friends at Warmfront to offer some custom sublimated HiFi editions of their amazing, versatile Warmfront insulating layers.
The Ultralight Warmfront is a chest warmer. The Warmfront Koselig is a wind-resistant chest warmer for winter weather. The Ultralight is sufficient for winter riding in most moderate climates, while the Koselig adds more windblock and waterproofing, and features a gold elephant pattern on the body of the chest warmer.
Both are thermal, one-sided bib / base layers to insulate your core from the cold wind. They can be worn as a base layer, or as a mid-layer.
Warmfront designed them with Velcro collars that let you put them on and take them off quickly. You’ll be amazed at the difference in warmth this svelte package provides. And, when you start climbing and heating up, the Velcro neck allows for one-handed removal on-the-go. Instant ventilation!
Women’s sizing features a smaller neck (14″ to 17″ versus 16″ to 20″ for men), and a more tapered / less boxy fit at the hips.
- Lightweight, flexible warmth for unpredictable weather.
- Insulating, moisture-wicking Polartec Powder Dry waffle fleece body (ULTRALIGHT) or Polartec Wind Pro fleece (KOSELIG)
- Sublimated jersey collar
- Velcro collar
- 2 oz / 51g (ULTRALIGHT); 2.5 oz / 70g (KOSELIG)
- Body dimensions: 10 in. wide x 17 in. tall (25.4cm x 43 cm)
- Fits neck sizes 14″ to 17″ for Women’s and 16″ to 20″ for Men’s
- Rolls up SUPER SMALL for ultra-portability and versatility.
- Handmade in Colorado
Keep a Warmfront chest warmer in your pocket or seat bag.
The second you get cold, unzip your jacket, put the collar around your neck, and you are back in business.